Our Veterinary Practice supports and provides pet owners with professional care, quality attention and genuine concern for their pets. With rising costs in the running of a Veterinary Hospital, we try to keep our fees reasonable. In our local area, a percentage of the population struggle to find the funds for basic Veterinary care for their pets. Pets play a significant role in people’s lives - they provide unconditional love, company and affection. With this in mind, our Clinic has decided to conduct, once again, a CAT DESEXING SCHEME for those people with limited funds.
This is how it will work:
· APRIL 1ST – 31ST 2014
· 50% off CAT DESEXING FEES
· HEALTH CARE CARD/PENSION CARD HOLDERS ONLY
· PAYMENT AT TIME OF ADMISSION
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
· DAILY BOOKING LIMIT APPLIES
- This offer is strictly limited to April 2014.
- Healthcare & pension cards must be valid and sighted by our Staff.
- Keen Street Veterinary Clinic has the right to decline services to applicants that have had a debt history with our Practice.
- Any other ELECTIVE services required, will be charged at full price, ie vaccination, microchipping, etc.
- This is not available with any other schemes or subsidies
- Extra surgical fees will be applied to those cats that are pregnant, aged over 4yrs, or have retained testicles. An examination before admission is required.
- If an animal is presented in poor condition or is showing clinical signs of disease, they will not be admitted for desexing.
- We will not tolerate any abuse in any form as this is our own local contribution for animal welfare in our region.
- We wish for any Welfare group to refer those who are in need.
For further information on our April 2014 Cat Assist Desex Scheme, please call reception on 6621 9811.